nufnag

2

2

Selasa, 18 Disember 2012

10 tanda

 10. you are the first thing i think when i wake up and the last thing i think when i fall sleep
9. just thinking about you puts the biggest smile on my face and my heart beats faster and faster
8. every lov esong i listen to , i think of you
7. i re-read all our convos over and over again
6. when we are together, i never want th emoment to end, i want it to last forever and ever
5. whenever i am with you or look at you, nothing else in the world matters. I am blind to everthing but you!
4. I am on cloud nine just the way you smell
3. Just by hearing your voice,I get butterflies and cant help but smile
2. I miss you even before you leave
1. I would do anything in the world for you since you are my world and my everything!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan